Sunday, May 18, 2014

Outfit | Getting Closer...


Flannel: Forever21 | Shorts: Hollister | Tank: JW | Bag: HOBO 
Hello everyone, Happy Saturday. 

 I originally had plans to go into town (that's why I actually made the effort to sort of get dressed) but I ended up getting sort of in a mood slump and changed into an old tee shirt and my Adidas running shorts and literally didn't leave my bed the entire day. I listened to a Paramore lullaby tribute until I fell asleep and didn't wake until nearly four hours later. I studied for a while and before I knew it, it's nearly 12:00 AM and I am in a cross between falling asleep and being wide awake. 

I have been napping so much lately... It's getting really out of hand not to mention messing with my regular sleeping pattern. 

For shoes I wore some crochet flat/espadrille type of footwear in black (obviously) and they were surprisingly comfy. Definitely really casual (maybe even scrub?) outfit. 

In other news Summer is getting so close! Everywhere I turn people are either graduating, preparing for their finals, or going to prom. Hang in there! We're so close to being done with school! 


6 comments:

  1. Very cute look! I love the flannel on you! ^__^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures always make me so excited for summer. I'm tired of the chill! I'm loving the flannel :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha the idea of napping "getting out of hand". I've never been one to nap - I've always felt way groggier when I wake up! You look so 'I-live-in-a-place-that's-forever-warm-but-it's-whatever' that I'm jealous.

    Jade | The Jade Aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, love your hairs!

    xo from Sydey!

    http://vivid-room.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flannel looks just perfect. And I can never nap for that very reason! It's a slippery slope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I really love your shirt =). !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one. I most definitely will reply to your question so please remember to check back!