Saturday, March 8, 2014

March Wishlist

Kimono | High Waisted Shorts | Boots/Espadrilles | Essie Nailpolish | Fit Me Concealer | Real Techniques

I've been finding myself actually enjoying reading peoples' monthly wish list posts for some odd reason so I've deciding to hop onto the bandwagon and make one myself. I don't think I'm going to write one up every month, but I'll make one whenever I feel myself making a bit of a shopping list... Not a "immediate" list though... More of a... "Remember to keep your eyes open for this" type of wish list. 





xoxo,
                                          
                   Kelly

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one. I most definitely will reply to your question so please remember to check back!