Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Staples

There are a lot of items on my current wish list, however the ones I am most lemming happen to be the most basic pieces of clothing. 


The set above showcases the basic staples that my closet is in dire need of. 

I have plenty of white shirts but for some reason I find myself searching for a loose, but slightly cropped, plain white tee. Paramore performed at the 2013 Radio 1 Big Weekend, and their front woman Hayley Williams (whom I admire very much) rocked this tee shirt, pairing it was some nice fitted, high waisted two toned shorts. One half being a plaid/tartan-esque print and the other half being studs upon leather. I don't know why I liked her top so much... But since then I have been on the lookout for something similar. 

I feel like the only person who doesn't have a pair of denim high waisted shorts. I love the pairs TopShop has to offer but whenever I am near one I never seem to have the time to stop and look through them. I think the white loose cropped shirt would look great tucked into a pair of high waisted shorts, and I think would give a similar effect to the outfit Hayley had on. 

Chelsea boots are a recent discovery (and love) of mine. I had heard about them but for some reason I thought they were a different kind of boot so I never was really interested until I was browsing the H&M website and found these babies. My best friend has also recently invested in a pair of tan suede ankle boots and I think they look really nice, so I guess that is what sort of got me looking around for a pair that would suite me. 

Rings are a guilty pleasure of mine, and wherever I go (if I'm traveling) I always have to get some, both for me and my (previously mentioned) best friend. I don't really have the taste for giant "in your face rings", I prefer simple ones so I have a growing collection of various gold and silver rings with simplistic silhouettes. 

I'm a relatively small person so I don't really do big purses. The current one I am using is a fringe one from Brandy Melville which somehow goes with almost everything I wear, but I'm ready for a change and am looking for an upgrade to something with less... Fringe. Haha. 

I know fall is coming, and I shouldn't be wanting shorts, but I live in Hawaii and the seasons barely change so shorts are pretty much wearable all year round.

Do you have anything on your current wish list? 

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, and for following if you have. Be sure to check me out on Bloglovin too! 

xoxo,
                                          
                   Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one. I most definitely will reply to your question so please remember to check back!