Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Trends: Structured Handbags


Despite the fact that I don't own one myself, I absolutely love the look of structured handbags. They look sophisticated, practical, and timeless.

I made three sets using an affordable version of the classic Givenchy handbag... The one I included was from H&M.





It's honestly so versatile and adds maturity and class to any outfit. This trend is a major win for me, and I'm hoping to snag one sooner or later. 

And just for fun, here is a master post of various brands and their take on this purse. 

Mulberry,  H&M, TopShop, DKNY, Givenchy, Tory Burch, ASOS, Zara, Pull & Bear

Are you loving this trend as much as I am?

 xoxo,
                                          
                   Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one. I most definitely will reply to your question so please remember to check back!