Monday, February 17, 2014

Press Release | Spring Lookbook for ZARA

A Zara newsletter popped into my inbox about 5 days ago and I was just looking at right now and decided to share it with you... It's too pretty not to. 






Seriously, the Spring collection looks like it's going to be absolutely gorgeous! Between the clean cuts and the gorgeous flesh tones.... Ah! I'm so excited to see everything! If your not signed up for the newsletter I highly suggest you go to their website and sign up now. They're photography is always on point and lovely to look at.

xoxo,
                                          
                   Kelly




**Disclaimer: Photos taken from Zara Newsletter**

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one. I most definitely will reply to your question so please remember to check back!