Sunday, April 13, 2014

Outfit | Festival Season



Muscle Tee & Bag: Brandy Melville | Shorts & Bandeau: Forever21 | Headband: Claire's 
It saddens me to say that I am not partying at coachella nor any other sort of music festival, so I thought that if I broke out some earth tones and fringe it might keep my heart content... For now.

This is definitely a more street-friendly boho look (in my opinion) and probably isn't wild enough for something as giant as coachella but it did the trick for me.

For final touches I added this cute braided head band which I find quite demure and goes under the radar simply because it sort of blends in with my hair color but if you look closely it's kind of a nice surprise (in my opinion).

Do you adore festival season? Or more specifically do you love the festival fashion? (Personally, I think Vanessa Hudgens is the queen of coachella). Definitely let me know! 

Bracelets: DIY, Macy's, American Eagle | Ring: Forever21 | Nails: Essie Butler Please

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one. I most definitely will reply to your question so please remember to check back!